Calling All Chief Technology Officers, Directors, and Tech Gurus— Determine Your Position on the Digital Equity Scale
Educators have arrived at a crossroads where pedagogy meets network technology. As a district leader, initiatives that enable high-quality digital learning and provide services and support to your instructors for anywhere, anytime learning, on any device, are increasing in importance.
Watch this 30 minute on demand seminar to learn:
Watch this webinar to see:
- How schools are facing the problem of digital equity and explore the main considerations for districts as they start their digital transformation.
- How the digital equity scale works and how to determine where you stand on it.
- Key factors hindering classroom tech implementation and what can be done.
- David Kafitz, Ed.D., Senior District Consultant, the Learning Counsel
- Dan Stoneman, CIO, San Diego Unified School District
- Richard Nedwich, Director of Education, Ruckus Wireless
This column can be used for anything!