On Demand Webinar: Meeting the Student Data Privacy Challenge
49 of 50 US States have legislation in effect or in draft around the need to protect student data privacy. Do you know where your vulnerabilities are?
Key Topics of Discussion:
- Updates on student data privacy requirements in K-12
- Tips for securing critical student data resources like student information systems
- Tips for creating a secure mobile computing environment
- Lessons learned from K-12 district peers
- Chris Oskuie, Director of Education, Brocade
- Richard Nedwich, Global Director of Education, Ruckus Wireless
This column can be used for anything!